Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery
At the office of David L. Sykes DMD, LLC, we pride ourselves on focusing on your individual dental needs. We aim to improve the overall health and appearance of your smile, and with our comprehensive oral and maxillofacial surgery in Linwood, New Jersey, we can do just that. Whether you need your wisdom teeth removed or would benefit from dental implants, we go above and beyond in restoring your smile. To schedule your appointment with our oral surgeon by calling our office today (609) 653-6300.
- Dental Implants
- Oral Pathology
- Outpatient Sedation & General Anesthesia
- Pre-op / Post-op
- Tooth Extraction
- Wisdom Teeth Removal
Oral surgery includes a number of surgical dental treatments. The goal of oral surgery is to improve the function, health and appearance of your smile and the surrounding structures, such as your jaw. In many cases, we strive to provide the most conservative treatment possible. However, oral surgery may be necessary to correct certain conditions and improve your oral and overall health. Oral surgery may include:
- Tooth extraction (for teeth that are decayed, damaged or infected to the point that an effective restoration is impossible)
- Wisdom teeth removal (for wisdom teeth that are impacted or have grown in at an incorrect angle)
- Jaw surgery (to treat a TMJ disorder, to correct uneven jaw growth or to improve the fit of dentures)
- Bone grafts (to increase bone density and/or to improve the chances for a successful dental implant)
While we provide many oral surgery treatments at our office, we also work closely with other dental professionals and hospitals to ensure that you receive the high-quality results you deserve. Our oral surgeon will carefully evaluate your smile and your needs to determine whether oral surgery is the best available treatment choice for you.
Our team is committed to ensuring that your oral surgery is as comfortable as possible. Please feel free to contact us today to learn more about oral surgery and to schedule your individual consultation!